SO I need some tech suppport,

Hi Peeps my name is andrew, and i recently bought a 500$ deal off my local craiglist great to 2 rockford p1 12'S 2 500 watt punch amps and a soundstream double din, all for 500 :)was not anything wrong with whole system bought from a USMC MARINE, But my problem is with the doulble din, it worked fine when i left, i have it hooked up in my house right now, but it shows a screen in a very un pixelated form, not bubbles like i see on soundstream website and wont play dvds, either? anyone know how i can get in touch with someone at soundstream?? :/2d67b291.jpg

whats wrong with that picture? you may have to ground out hte parking brake in a certain manner to get dvd to play.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry if im giving confusion but its not suppose to look like this its suppose to be a crisp display not all blocky and its suppose to have a menu display of bubbles like the pic shown, when i go to the menu i get a blank screen BLACK, but the buttons are still in the background blacked out cause i can hit one and it will say things such as no disc or no sd, so im wanting the correct display bubbles and being able to play dvds lol :noob: i hope its fixable i emailed soundstream but the phone number says there not open even tho its well within hours my time,

Sorry if im giving confusion but its not suppose to look like this its suppose to be a crisp display not all blocky and its suppose to have a menu display of bubbles like the pic shown, when i go to the menu i get a blank screen BLACK, but the buttons are still in the background blacked out cause i can hit one and it will say things such as no disc or no sd, so im wanting the correct display bubbles and being able to play dvds lol :noob: i hope its fixable i emailed soundstream but the phone number says there not open even tho its well within hours my time,

And its hooked up in my house not in car just sold eclipse,

Soundstream_VIR-7355NR.jpg

there is prolly a brown cord you need to put that to ground cord that will let dvds be able to play if there isnt a brown cord find the brake wire and ground it to the ground wire thats what i did for my kennwood but as of for pixely thats how its gona be bud they edit the pics so it looks how they want it to its like watching a mcdonalds commercial they make the burger perfict to draw attetion but the real thing isnt close to that.

there is prolly a brown cord you need to put that to ground cord that will let dvds be able to play if there isnt a brown cord find the brake wire and ground it to the ground wire thats what i did for my kennwood but as of for pixely thats how its gona be bud they edit the pics so it looks how they want it to its like watching a mcdonalds commercial they make the burger perfict to draw attetion but the real thing isnt close to that.

Ok so i can deal with the no dvd, but theres one thing ur still not getting, look at the previous color pic, then look at my pic its color then mines black and white, its a full color headunit, and this pic im about to post is what my menu looks like u can compare the 2 pics to see what there suppose to look like,79027c70.jpg