Jump to content

Pimp My Ride ? (Cailfornian's)


Guest 90accordman

Recommended Posts

Guest 90accordman
Posted

Ok the shows been out like 4-4 seasons i cant remember, Has anyone herein california seen any of these cars just driving down the street. I mean the shows based out of California and all the cars are from here, but nobody i have ever spoke to has seen one IRL.

Posted

never seen one, but I know there was one running around in roseville, he had adds in the paper and on criagslist, he sold all of the gear that was installed in it.

Guest 90accordman
Posted

I think it's mostly in the L.A/Orange counties

SK

Ya my father lives near GAS in Van Nuys...so im up and down Ca, none of the friends over there ever seen any.
Posted

never seen one, but I know there was one running around in roseville, he had adds in the paper and on criagslist, he sold all of the gear that was installed in it.

do u kno which 1 it was?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

nope only seen pic's of the amps. custom painted amps kicker I think, he wamted way tooooo much for them

Guest SyKo13
Posted

I heard they were charged a bit for the stuff they get.

SK

Posted

i would rather pimp my own ride , than to have a slew of knock offs doing what i could do if given the stuff to do it with, i mean shit i could put 20 tvs in my van and some neons , a refridge/stove and microwave, rims and a half ass paint job on my van and make it just as odd as their installs lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest 90accordman
Posted

I heard they were charged a bit for the stuff they get.

SK

found a transcript from an interview with xzibit, none of the people get the cars, they give them a bill for it then the can pay for it in payments or they can sell the car to MTV for what it was worth before the stuff. 

Kinda stupid IMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...