Pimp My Ride ? (Cailfornian's)

Guest 90accordman

I heard they were charged a bit for the stuff they get.

SK

found a transcript from an interview with xzibit, none of the people get the cars, they give them a bill for it then the can pay for it in payments or they can sell the car to MTV for what it was worth before the stuff. 

Kinda stupid IMO

if thats teh case whats the point....i rather take it to a place, get what I want and have it installed and not have to pay for a coffee maker. f*ck that show its gay
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

found a transcript from an interview with xzibit, none of the people get the cars, they give them a bill for it then the can pay for it in payments or they can sell the car to MTV for what it was worth before the stuff. 

Kinda stupid IMO

DAmn I would of hated to see the bill for the on where they put the JACKHAMMER in

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

makes you wonder, the people on PMR are all happy and crap their cars just been pimped, and the same effect on overhauln but with a lot more heart in it , it would be a shame if they have to pay a xxx amount of buy their cars back

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest SyKo13

I know...The things they say/do in PMR just make me laugh...For example, the jackahmmer wtf?  :-[

T.V's on the bumper :-[

T.V on the spare tire :-[

Losing your bed to 6546 T.V's and Xplods :-[ :-[

Those people suck at life.....

SK

Guest 90accordman

makes you wonder, the people on PMR are all happy and crap their cars just been pimped, and the same effect on overhauln but with a lot more heart in it , it would be a shame if they have to pay a xxx amount of buy their cars back

A friends of mine Big Mike from ROE, has a homeboy who was on Overhaulin, a 64 impala, but he doesnt know if dude had to pay anything.

i wouldnt let them bitches even wash my rims...they might wanna put sony xplods in my center caps and say i have the loudest system in the world.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

PMR is just for fun.... I would like to know what the people on PMR know about CAR AUDIO.. and not just slaping crap in there.. I wounder if they really know what they are doing

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Guest 90accordman

PMR is just for fun.... I would like to know what the people on PMR know about CAR AUDIO.. and not just slaping crap in there.. I wounder if they really know what they are doing

Honestly i would hope so considering some of the cars in the background there, and some on them I have seen from WCC on thier site are nice as hell.

Myself i'd drive the shit out of these

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived