1. Products

-I have a used like new Cobra Radar Detector Model # 9430

2. Specs

-http://cobra.com/products//xrs-9430-12-band-high-performance-radar-laser-detector-with-voice-alert

3. Description

-See link ^^^ works good just dont need it anymore. Bought it from BestBuy for $140 2 yrs ago. Comes with windshield mount piece and a small extension to connect it to you deck or you can take it off and use the cigarette light thing.

4. Price

-$50 Shipped

-Trades welcomed what you got?

-Payment will be by PayPal to [email protected]

5. Pics

Photo1128.jpg

How well does it work around cops/ emergency vehicles... The last one i had didnt work for shit

How well does it work around cops/ emergency vehicles... The last one i had didnt work for shit

it works alright, im usually am on the look out and see the cops or what ever before it actually goes off.

it will work only if the police have the radar gun thing ON in their car on, it goes off way before you pass those thing on the side of the road that show how fast you are going(usually around school zones)

Im looking to buy a Valentine one so gotta sell to buy :good:

it works alright, im usually am on the look out and see the cops or what ever before it actually goes off.

it will work only if the police have the radar gun thing ON in their car on, it goes off way before you pass those thing on the side of the road that show how fast you are going(usually around school zones)

Im looking to buy a Valentine one so gotta sell to buy :good:

Yea same here but my MOM on the other hand has had about 5 speeding tickets in the last 8 months... So i will be letting her know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking at the Valentine One, also look at the Passport Redline. It beats the Valentine One in long distance range, but the Valentine One beats the Redline at instant on by a fraction of a second. So they are VERY close.

Neither of those have GPS though. I just got the Passport 9500ix, I've only had it for a couple of days but I'll let you know how it is on range if you want.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png