Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

hmm i'm just worried about getting the right amount of space required for a 15 to do sub back if you know what i'm saying

I know exactly what your sayin, i was just tryin to say if you can... get the port back. Even if you have to do sub up port back. If you need a design BCPBaller should still have pics of my trunk measures and could think somethin up for ya or with ya. PM him

I also have pics of the measurements if you want them lemme know.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Looks good, didn't read all the posts though. I get distracted without pics once and a while. Only problem I saw is you bought the wrong header... You have an eclipse... they are supposed to look something like this

http://www.maperformance.com/jm-fab-gt28-30-25-tial-v-band-exhaust-manifold-dsm-dsm-exmani-14.html

Looks good, didn't read all the posts though. I get distracted without pics once and a while. Only problem I saw is you bought the wrong header... You have an eclipse... they are supposed to look something like this

http://www.maperformance.com/jm-fab-gt28-30-25-tial-v-band-exhaust-manifold-dsm-dsm-exmani-14.html

I hope to god your kidding, I don't have a turbo or 800$ to spend on a repair.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lol, yea thats a pretty nice header and carries the price tag with it. I think the one on mine was only a few hundred but the PO put it on so im not sure. Anyways nice build.

Lol, yea thats a pretty nice header and carries the price tag with it. I think the one on mine was only a few hundred but the PO put it on so im not sure. Anyways nice build.

Haha even if someone gave it to me for free i couldn't use it =p

Thanks!

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

So, i am really bored, and don't feel like posting pictures. I got a JL 5 1/4 component system installed as my front stage and some pioneer coaxials as my rear stage. Lets just say it has never sounded better. CLNFREAK has my amp so i took my sub and batts out, they are chillin in my room for now.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I finally came back here for a look.

I like the glassed battery rack and the RF amp.

I want some pics of these components, and some vids of some bass! :good::drinks:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I want some pics of these components, and some vids of some bass! :good::drinks:

Haha thanks, but youll be sadly disappointed. That RF amp is gone and the batts and rack are sitting on my head board and the sub and box is sitting at the foot of my bed. Currently looking for an amp.

Also i made a thread about the components, they are hidden in the original location so they can't be seen. =D :pardon:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Haha thanks, but youll be sadly disappointed. That RF amp is gone and the batts and rack are sitting on my head board and the sub and box is sitting at the foot of my bed. Currently looking for an amp.

Also i made a thread about the components, they are hidden in the original location so they can't be seen. =D :pardon:

:( Hopefully you aren't implying that it was stolen?

I say you should get an Atomic amp ;)

That is pretty cool! Were the stock 'tweets' like 3" or something?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived