Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

its always better to buy a new alt, than to get a stock alt rebuilt

what kind of alt is it?

Maniac Motors, it was 200 and some change with a 30 core charge shipped. Shipped out less than an hour and a half after i placed the order i was happy about that.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I only remember 3 times in your log haha

And trust me, i'm only gonna have money in a few months. Lemme know when you do decide to put that up fs, ill certainly be interested. Right now im broke, and bad...

well i had 4 gauge in originaly, that walmart shit, went to knu, did rf, back to knu, then 1/0 welding wire then had to put 4g back in cuz that welding wire sucked then the kicker wire, which i had to remove twice.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

well i had 4 gauge in originaly, that walmart shit, went to knu, did rf, back to knu, then 1/0 welding wire then had to put 4g back in cuz that welding wire sucked then the kicker wire, which i had to remove twice.

Jeez man! I havn't owned a car long enough to go through all that. I had some walmart shit and some knu 8 gauge in the toyota and then took that out for RF 4 gauge and then trashed the car. Now i just have 2 runs of knu 0 in the eclipse and im sure i won't need any more for at least a while.

Edit: got any of it left? Im always lookin for wire, usually can find a use for anything given some time.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Still looking tight as hell man what did you use material wise for you battery rack?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

that would look pretty good but it wouldn't really match the headliner. should do the headliner in a nice black cloth and then red calipers would look tight as hell. if you go to menards they have automotive paint that can handle more heat and is more durable and it comes in a rattle can.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived