ant the ninja Posted August 7, 2010 Report Posted August 7, 2010 I bought the AP1500 on july 31st and I havent been sent a tracking number or anything. I was, however, already charged for the item. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before because I just looked up reviews on them and they have awful reviews, kinda wish i did that before ordering with them. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
ant the ninja Posted August 8, 2010 Author Report Posted August 8, 2010 no one? 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
EclipseChris Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 Anyone ever use the search button? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
carlosg_313 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 isnt it cardiscountstereos.com? if so, check this out http://www.bbb.org/northernindiana/business-reviews/internet-shopping/cardiscountstereoscom-in-fort-wayne-in-1000253#bbbrating How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
lesd3015 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I bought the AP1500 on july 31st and I havent been sent a tracking number or anything. I was, however, already charged for the item. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before because I just looked up reviews on them and they have awful reviews, kinda wish i did that before ordering with them.
lesd3015 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 im pretty much out of date on this but thought to add my 2cents. I have bought all my car audio from cardiscountstereos.com from 2 sub, amps, overhead tv moniter, in dash dvd player, 8cap, and wires about 3 years ago. they all still work perfect and never had a problem with the order not showing up. i see now that the website is down so i guess im the lucky 1.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.