Sonic Electronix

i would put 4 D3100s in the back, just because if each amp pulls 300~ amps your looking at 600 amps of current draw, and your only barely producing half of that from the alt, you will need your battery bank there to pick up the slack

and speedball, you dont need multiple subs to get different ohmloads, you can customize subs before you order them to the ohmload you want..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well he never stated how many subs he's gonna run with 2 amps, but if he's running at 1 ohm load he should be fine with 2 bats in the back and one in the front...but if he does go lower than 1 ohm, he's gonna want a stronger electrical...to support the current draw...

and if you look at what i mentioned to begin with i told him to go for it it should be enough

i would put 4 D3100s in the back, just because if each amp pulls 300~ amps your looking at 600 amps of current draw, and your only barely producing half of that from the alt, you will need your battery bank there to pick up the slack

and speedball, you dont need multiple subs to get different ohmloads, you can customize subs before you order them to the ohmload you want..

thanks man! alright so would i need to get a bigger alt then a 270? seeing that the 30 amps is going to the car already so it would only really be round 240 amps going to the amps. right?

your regular electrical can take up to 70 amps to run it, being AC, lights, all that other stuff... if you can fit atleast 2 300s in there, or another 270 so you have 2 270s that would prob work out better

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well he never stated how many subs he's gonna run with 2 amps, but if he's running at 1 ohm load he should be fine with 2 bats in the back and one in the front...but if he does go lower than 1 ohm, he's gonna want a stronger electrical...to support the current draw...

and if you look at what i mentioned to begin with i told him to go for it it should be enough

sry bout the confusion

your regular electrical can take up to 70 amps to run it, being AC, lights, all that other stuff... if you can fit atleast 2 300s in there, or another 270 so you have 2 270s that would prob work out better

would that be considering with 2 D3100s in the back,or 4 D3100s in the back?

Edited by twin_two

either way, i would still rather have a better electrical than bare minimum with a high powered system

with more alt power, its easier to keep the batts charged...

I dont see why you are trying to get a 6kw + powered system, and trying to run the minimum on the electrical.. your electrical should be #1

Team DC Audio

either way, i would still rather have a better electrical than bare minimum with a high powered system

with more alt power, its easier to keep the batts charged...

I dont see why you are trying to get a 6kw + powered system, and trying to run the minimum on the electrical.. your electrical should be #1

i never said im trying to do that. Im trying to find out information, to find out what would be the best and proper set up for having 2 Sundown SAZ-3500D while running them at 1 ohm each for 2 aa 15" mayhems..

Edited by twin_two