Help Getting Sound Out Of The Car..

uno mas, thing, your gonna fit 4 eighteens's in a G6? holly shit lol.. good luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

facepalm-demotivational-poster-1226799057.jpg

im just sayin... i smell fail... and i dont think im the only one.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Kid at my school has speakers under his hood, do something stupid like that? LOL :lol: :lol:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

put some more power to those bitches. you say its loud. but if a thin sheat of metal and some shitty stock sound ded. is keeping the noise in it must not be to loud bro...i could be wrong though. if your satisfied with it in the car, witch im sure your in the car 99.9% of the time when you listen to it, then leave it. trust me, sound violation tickets are no fun. some places by me will actually toe your shit for having too loud of a stereo

06 Honda Civic Si

Sub: 15" Kicker L7

Sub Amplifier: Phoenix Gold RSd 1200.1

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-HD545U

Speakers: undecided

Speaker amp: undecided

Still alot more to come!!!

Bro..... 4 18's in a g6??????, If you are not heard outside the car something is VERY WRONG!!! LOL

the 18's are not in yet. i just have on in right now in a decent box. i have never had it TL'ed but i have had a few reputable people from my city in the car and everyone of them said it was hitting low to mid 150's with it not sealed up(windows down and front doors open. i think i know how to solve my problem though. thanks for all your alls input.