Sundown Audio

Burnt down AP30001d

PUNKYOU007

...PM me an offer. Please dont ask what I want for it...just shoot me an offer.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

are they just the resistors i was talking about?

the more amps i get my hands on the better i will get. i couldn't promise i can fix it but i can give it my best. as long as i can find a part number for everything i dont see why i couldnt get it fixed.

yeah they are resistors. I ask because i know places like db-r charge more once you let someone who doesn't know what they are doing work on your amps. Say you cannot fix it and I send it to db-r....they are gonna charge me $100 on top of the normal fee. I would love to give you the opportunity for your sake and mine, but I need to talk to the owner first, this is not my amp.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

db-r charges you up the ass anyway. i would send it to zed audio.

i have parts on the way for a hifonics 2k with fried mosfets. if you wait for a little bit i can report on how well that repair goes.

only reason im offering is because i really want to get inside an AP3k. find out what they can do and why they are so cheap. pure curiosity.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

actually just got an email from db-r...they wont touch it. They referred me to someone else.

d(-__-)b

actually just got an email from db-r...they wont touch it. They referred me to someone else.

i like to use amp repair center.

www.amprepaircenter.com if you didnt know.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Amprepaircenter is the worst place you could send any amp fuck that guy made me wait for a year for nothing and his repairs were wack to 1 amp fried as soon as I got it back and the other a few days later worst customer service ever

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

the amp is going to be at least $150 to repair, plus about $80 in shipping their and back. almost the price of a new ap3k :shrug:

why wouldnt db-r touch it?

just tell him to give it to me B)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Amprepaircenter is the worst place you could send any amp fuck that guy made me wait for a year for nothing and his repairs were wack to 1 amp fried as soon as I got it back and the other a few days later worst customer service ever

ive always had GREAT customer service with scott.

always answers the phone, or calls back within a day or so.

emails are almost always answered within a day. free return shipping, and warranty on parts and labor.

so, i give him 2 thumbs up :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

a buddy of mine sent amps to amprepaircenter, and it was a good experience. I have sent my us amps to db-r and it was a good experience as well.

I would just buy a new audiopipe 3k if I was your friend.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Well the thing is, he just bought this one. Spent $260 on it.

d(-__-)b

Archived