Sonic Electronix

Thinking Of Starting A New Line Of Amps...

what are you gona call the amps(name of company)?and also,where are you located?

amps name hasnt been decided on, for sure. (they wont have a name on them, although i will include a decal with the logo, so the end user can add it if they want! and i am in minnesota. As far as knowing my stuff? subs- yes, amps, not really (i know buildhouses, not amp design:)).. thats why zenon designs and builds em:)

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

I am pretty interested what your doing, I would like to see 3000 watts rms @ 14.4v, .7ohm, strappable.

though 4-2200 watt rms amps in would do the job just as well.

im starting with this amp.. the future is endless:) btw- guys- i feel that 2 ohm rated amps are far more "needed" than 1 ohm.. how do you feel about about 2-3k watts at 2 ohms?

price range,1500 watts around $400.2200 around $600.3000 around $800 to $1000.you have more people in the market that can afford these prices.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

im starting with this amp.. the future is endless:) btw- guys- i feel that 2 ohm rated amps are far more "needed" than 1 ohm.. how do you feel about about 2-3k watts at 2 ohms?

i think all amps should be 1ohm stable.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

I could handle 2200 at 2 ohms, and I am seriously interested, Im building a fullblown Crazy BassRacer for 08 season, looking to play in the 150 class, what kind of time-frame are we looking at before you have amps ready for testing?

I could handle 2200 at 2 ohms, and I am seriously interested, Im building a fullblown Crazy BassRacer for 08 season, looking to play in the 150 class, what kind of time-frame are we looking at before you have amps ready for testing?

around a month or 2..

Archived