Second Skin Audio

does anybody know what the best box design would be for a 99 eldorado 2dr for 6-10s

I'm gonna say a big square with a port or 2....... :)

Gotta post up what kind of tens, what kind of power you got, and what you're really looking for - daily, or SPL

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

6 10s wouldnt be louder than 2- 15"s

can be, but not in a car like this

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dont take it personal, everyone here likes Fi, dont get me wrong great woofers, i just think that because steve runs Fi's everybody became an Fi fanboy and jumped on the bandwagon, but like i said the Fi;s are great durable woofers. but i think 6 10's would be louder then 2 15's because you have more cone area if im not mistaken.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

average 10" has about 50-60sq inches of cone area, the average 15" has 15- 175sq inches, its a close call

As for the FI Bandwagon, I like FI, but far from a fan, or user personally. I would rather say 2- Memphis Mojo 15s which would have more cone area than 6-10s, or the 2- 15"s Fis, just for the fact the have the narrow tall surround, and more cone area, plus just a really good construction, build, and sound to them... Fi is maybe the 3rd woofer I would pick down the line

I usually go for the underdog, not the mainstream, or what everyone else likes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.