Just ordered the DDM TUNING HID 9005 & 9006 kits w00t

i did get the slim ballast version in the 35watt option...... How long does it usually take to get my stuff from them? no where did it say they were "OUT OF STOCK" so I can only assume it will be shipped quickly?

They ship UPS ground I belive so whats that 3-4 days. I would say you should see them by the end of the week!

Exactly I can't Stand it when ppl order a set of hids for their high beams like wtf aren't your lows already bright enough?

I cant stand people who double post there ass off as well as people that only have HIDs for the low beams and nasty halogens for high beams. If your gonns do HIDs....do them all!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

They ship UPS ground I belive so whats that 3-4 days. I would say you should see them by the end of the week!

I cant stand people who double post there ass off as well as people that only have HIDs for the low beams and nasty halogens for high beams. If your gonns do HIDs....do them all!

This LOL! all my lights are now HID's....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Damn right. Deff do the 4 high mod so when you switch to high beams your lows stay on.

Your truck should be the same as mine....all you have to do is ground one of the headlight wires....that easy.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

just ground the yellow wire on the drivers side low beam and that it.

d(-__-)b

well i got the 55w 6k ones and i love them.JUST MAKE SURE taht if you need the harness get it cause if not you will be getting MAJOR failiure from the lights especially at 3 am when theres no lights and none of your lights work..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I didnt need the harness...but if your at all worried I say just go ahead and buy it.

This is how I did mine. If you have a tap use that and tap into the yellow wire then ground a short pc of wire. I actually did the 4 high mod at like 1am in the rain.

7335ec8d.jpg

846d5e91.jpg

Low beams

2f039998.jpg

Low and High

26fce32a.jpg

Go do it now...you aint doing nothing but sitting on SMD, lol. I just took those pics BTW

d(-__-)b

Archived