fiberglass headliner anyone? lots of pics to be posted

i wanna make a fg mold of my headliner (crx and vinyl wrapped plastic headliner) it had a sunroof and the panel vibrates loose and moves creating a dip in Db when competing.

the gorilla tape i've had on there has held the panel in place but doesnt look professional (thanks for the tape central fl spl!) so now its time to take the resin and mat i have left from the door panels and make use of my free time.

plan on wrapping in black vinyl or suede with a red Honda H symbol havent decided yet.

also going to be including a maplight (that turns on when the doors are opened) so that there is more light to find things that fall under the seat or keys or those rubber things often times needed for extra curricular activities.

nothing anyone has to say...guess i'm not known enough here yet for people to criticize or congratulate

Ill give you the first congratulations on your tear down and the so far progress. :drinks::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nothing anyone has to say...guess i'm not known enough here yet for people to criticize or congratulate

I'm gonna criticize you for typing and not working! ;) And congratulate you for the idea, offering pics, and coming through! :) Now get some more done! lol

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I dunno if you compete dbdrag but that may not be legal. I can dig it though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived