• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

WOOHOOO, YEEEEAAAAHHHH, UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII WINS!!!!!!

U.H. BEATS HUSKIES.

PERFECT. 12 WINS, NO LOSES. WOHOOO!

BCS BOWL BABY. ALL YEAR NO RESPECT FROM BCS OR ANYBODY. FINALLY PROVEN WHY U.H. SHOULD GO.

GO WARRIORS!!!

congrat's on the win!!!they deserve it.the BCS sucks!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Here are a few pics from the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LSU has no qb with j. russell gone, and florida i believe lost most of there players who "made" them what they were and clkicked together, so until the other players play together for a year or so i say they wont repeat, and its tough to say that well florida coulda beat USC or anyone else for that matter because anything can happen on any given day, no what i mean?

aand the buckeyes were only favored in my opinion because they had the "heisman winner" who is a fluke, but besides that who id the buckeyes play that was in anyway good????? No one, so they shoulda been ruled out from the begining,

Now that the BCS Bowls have been announced I need to clear something up. LSU has 2 (TWO) very talented QB's!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

well its final,OSU and LSU is playing for the title.go.....LSU!!!!!!!!

I think you mean OSU. either way it will be an awesome game as long as OSU doesn't come out looking like they did against UF...that was an abortion of a game.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Hey guys, i dont know too much about the College Football scene.... if i had a favorite team it would prob be Hawaii! I saw yesterday that they are playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. what are the chances of the Warriors winning this game? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Hey guys, i dont know too much about the College Football scene.... if i had a favorite team it would prob be Hawaii! I saw yesterday that they are playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. what are the chances of the Warriors winning this game? <_<

Anything can happen. I think Hawaii is completely capable of winning. I think most people think UGA will win, and that will inspire Hawaii. BEsides upsets in bowl games are much more likely than them happening in regular season games...IMO.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

can you guys explain to me why Hawaii is undefeated, but they are rank 10 going into bowls??? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived