Sonic Electronix

Does my electrical system blow?

I noticed that my headlights dim just slightly with the bass, Its only really noticable when its just a kick of bass, and not a bass line. Im im probably not going anymore than 300 watts. I tried to measure my voltage drop with my multimeter (its analog) and the needle just barely moves, moving most when its just a kick of bass. I was originally planning on doing The Big 3, but I have to like take my right wheel well off or some shiz to get to the Alt.

2003 rsx:Alpine CDE-102Fosgate P300-1Fosgate P1 6.5"s15" Re SRX

I noticed that my headlights dim just slightly with the bass, Its only really noticable when its just a kick of bass, and not a bass line. Im im probably not going anymore than 300 watts. I tried to measure my voltage drop with my multimeter (its analog) and the needle just barely moves, moving most when its just a kick of bass. I was originally planning on doing The Big 3, but I have to like take my right wheel well off or some shiz to get to the Alt.

no its not a problem its just the refreash rate of your alt it takes a spilt second fot it to notice the lil voltage drop and kick in more power... the lil dim you see is the spilt second when the voltage drops if it bugs you a better alt will fix it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived