Sonic Electronix

Dumbest $hit you ever built.....?????

My homemade fleshlight.

LOL! ken your WACKED

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If my calculations are correct WAY TO MUCH..... j/k its like 113Cu In. which is too damn much

DAMN, how many cubes was the box?

The other day I made a box for a single 15" with like 9cu.in. per cube(4). Sounds like shit in almost every frequency except 41Hz :pardon: Couple of Young Jeezy songs ftw

dumbest thing ive done yet was I connected a set of batteries from positive to positive Rofl !!

wires became red hot and melted the rubbed off of them.

HeadUnit: Kenwood KVT-717DVD

Sub: Rockford Fosgate T2 Power x2

Mids: Front: SoundStream SPL Rear : Fusion fr6530

Amp: Rockford Fosgate T20001 Power 2000Watt

Capacitor : Stinger 4 farad cap.

doesnt qualify for this thread but i think its funny....doing the big 3 and had my girlfriend there to help well i was over by the battery and she was by the alt i told her to grab the 0 gauge and put it on the positive from the alt well she had actually grabbed the 0 ga. hooked up to the ground and put it on..... KABOOM sizzle sizzle sizzle never seen so many sparks from a car and from so many places im surprised i didnt blow any fuses or the entire car

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived