Sonic Electronix

I'm wanting to order one, and I'm wondering what the wires are?...

My expectations are that it is 3 wires - (Pos, Neg, reader).. Can I just hook the pos to the amps remote, the neg to the amps ground, and the reader to the amp power?

Or describe this thing a little better for me..

yes.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

3 wires, red black blue

red = 12v constant, aka "reader wire". you put this anywhere like an amp or wherever you want the voltage to pop up on the display

ground = ground of said "anywhere" or amp

blue = remote turn on. you generally put this on the headunit but if you are putting the + and - wires to an amp, you can also put it to the remote turn-on on the amp to ease installation a bit.

Edited by Kranny

yep just hooked mine up yesterday. put the red to the pos on amp input and neg on amp neg input. and remote too. this way i know exactly what my amp is getting.. jsut be sure to have alot of speaker wire because the wires that come with it are like 5in long lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I've had mine now for over a month and its one of the coolest little meters i've played with.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

i have the blue display one, pretty cool to keep tabs of voltage anytime, but its a bit bright at night

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i have the blue display one, pretty cool to keep tabs of voltage anytime, but its a bit bright at night

Seconds to that, especially at drive ins.

I've got mine right above my headunit. Works great, never had any problems with it.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/