Does anyone know?

which knukonceptz rca's come with a remote wire?? all i see is rcas with no remote wire but id prefer to get one with a remote wire by the rcas (in the middle) just to save wiring issues lol anyone know?? or reccomend any other good rcas that dont break the pocket but come with remote wire

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

which knukonceptz rca's come with a remote wire?? all i see is rcas with no remote wire but id prefer to get one with a remote wire by the rcas (in the middle) just to save wiring issues lol anyone know?? or reccomend any other good rcas that dont break the pocket but come with remote wire

Most RCA cables that have the wire in the middle is usually not meant for a remote, it is meant as an additional way to shield the rca's (at least this was the case with some older Stinger, Monster, and Street Wire RCA Cables).

Im not 100% sure if its still the same now days, but in all honesty its not worth spending the extra money on a rca cable with a piece of remote wire ran with it.

Either way you got to remove trim panels to run the rca cables, it wont take much longer to run a separate remote wire at the same time, and its not like a 20foot piece of 12-16 gauge wire is going to be all that expensive.. Probably like .15-.50 cents a foot.

Here ya go http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?category=Knu%20Products

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i know that. just doesnt look as messy imo. plus why spend more money getting wire if it comes with it already anyway lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice. except im looking for a more high quality. i learned my lesson. i had some cheap ones and when i put it in and a little tug and the freaking white rca head just fell off. fml

1j1450.png

nice. except im looking for a more high quality. i learned my lesson. i had some cheap ones and when i put it in and a little tug and the freaking white rca head just fell off. fml

That's the only KnuKonceptz one I found. Oh well, I tried :-)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

my knu rcas have it down the middle of em, there an older kind tho i think, there purple with gold ends on each side wit i guess remote wire down teh middle

i love the shit out my kicker rcas but if u really want a cheap way to go, why not just make ur own? u can use what ever wire u want and what knot and make it to your liking

im thinking about this too, get some of that expanding sleve shit and some speaker wire and some gold rca ends and some extra wire to run down the middle and heat shrink the end and it will look sick

megalo make his cause he a sq freak and they seem to do a good job

i think all supplys will end u out for a 20ft set should be around $30 if u want it cheap u can go alot cheaper but i unno, i wanna do some but it will be till i do some kinda rebuild

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

^ I bought 4 sets of cables from megaloman, and a single short rca for strapping my amps.. 2 rcas where built very nice, the other 2 sets where rushed thru, and had the center pin touching the outer ring (ground). The 2 good cables where all heat shirnked nice and good to make sure the center pin wire would never ground out) the other 2 sets where just soldered shitty and had frayed wires shorting the cables out.

To put it simple, I blew the input on a pair of amps.

lulz friend just told me he has remote wires so its whatever lol anyone know if these are worth the extra 5 bucks..???

these are 14.99 http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KARSS2.6M

and these are 19.99.. http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KRY2.6M

worth it..?

1j1450.png