2 12" Sundown Audio Nightshade V2s

Whats up guys ! Wish i would have been able to start this build thread earlier. I've already got most of the pix taken. I was using 2 15" DC Lvl 4 w/ Lvl 5 coils and i wanted to try a different setup, and my buddy Darren Francis hooked me up with some of the new Nightshade V2s so i decided to throw em in the impala. My build consists of :

2 12" Sundown Audio Nightshade V2s fresh off the line

2 SAZ-3000ds strapped at .5ohm

3 Deka G31s

235 amp alt

all 0 gauge

Heres some pix for you guys :

pix029.jpg

pix015-Copy.jpg

pix015.jpg

pix192.jpg

pix193.jpg

pix194.jpg

pix196.jpg

pix197.jpg

pix198.jpg

pix199.jpg

pix200.jpg

pix201.jpg

pix202.jpg

pix203.jpg

Finishing everything up 2morrow, going to do some testing and take vids. ill be sure to post pix as i take them. And id like to give a big shout out to Darren Francis for hookin me up with my Sundown products and Big Shane for helping with the install.

Let me know what you guys think !

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

well... im interested :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Cool box..

so if those are lets say 6" aeros..how do you know the cutout diameter and how'd you secure them to the box? I'm trying to figure that out for my box build, lol. MOAR PICS :woot:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

I'm tuned in, I got a 02 Impala.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Cool box..

so if those are lets say 6" aeros..how do you know the cutout diameter and how'd you secure them to the box? I'm trying to figure that out for my box build, lol. MOAR PICS :woot:

the flares have a lip on the back. measure the outside of the flair then subtract the distance to the lip.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the flares have a lip on the back. measure the outside of the flair then subtract the distance to the lip.

Pretty basic mathematics :shrug:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived