disconnect your batts and meter them individually first

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea that would help, when i metered a front batt it said 12.4v and took it out and read 10.5. In shop class, had a bad rack of 3 deka g31's in a ambulance.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

disconnect your batts and meter them individually first

ill do that sunday, but for now what i did was meter the back batt when the voltage was going nuts when i got home 15 minites ago, so i metered the battery and it was reading what the meter in my dash was, then i metered the amp, same thing, then the voltage went back to normal after idling in park for a minite, so i drove around to get the voltage messed up again, same thing, then i turned the car off and the battery sat at 13.2 and read that for the 5 minites i metered it, i think its the amp, any ideas aside from that?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Check you power wire, see if its loose or bad connection, check grounds. If you checked your rear batt while still connected you might be getting a reading of both front in rear.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Check you power wire, see if its loose or bad connection, check grounds. If you checked your rear batt while still connected you might be getting a reading of both front in rear.

ill most likly check it tom. before work, ugh fuck, cant everything just work how it should?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

lil bit of an update since last month!

voltage problem was fixed, no idea what the problem was but i dont drop below 14.0 unless i go full tilt, even then i dont drop below 13.6, crazy stuff man

on another note, my box is almost done, just gotta resin it and put the port pieces in, not bracing it for now, well see what happens...

and finnaly, i just payed for a AQ 3500 565+ pp fees :) should be shipping out in the morning hopfully, wont put it in until the box is done tho! just gotta find a good place to mount the fucker

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

:drinks:

Dude its gonna tear apart your fuckin jeep and you better get it on video! :drink40:

i fuckin hope so! im tuned to 30ish too lmao:)

i cant wait to see the voltage drop lmfao

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

:drinks:

Dude its gonna tear apart your fuckin jeep and you better get it on video! :drink40:

i fuckin hope so! im tuned to 30ish too lmao:)

i cant wait to see the voltage drop lmfao

Shit you and me both!

Dude i can only imagine, I am tuned to around 40... But i need more power.... which is as soon as i get power wire

i know the aq is a lil underrated so im gunan say roughy 2k to each of em hehehehehe:)

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived