Sundown Audio

Opinions on amp

eljefe

depends on who you get your amp through, if you are dealing with sundown directly through jacob then go for that, but if you are buying from lets say DB-R you can get alot better for the price...

1400 for a saz4500 from DB-R is insane... not flaming sundown.. just saying thats a insane price for that amp

if you can look into stetsom and soundigital as well, both make power at 12v and do way over rated on 14.4

i completely agree. and those 4500's are insanely big. i would rather get two 2k amps. like sundown 2500's, or audioque 2200. its supposed to be better for impedance rise to spread the load to 2 amps instead of one. although thats only what ive been told, never did test.

sundown is having a great sale on used amps at the moment. check out their section on here.

soundigital is pretty expensive but with a lifetime warranty, its worth it.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

out of the list... i say sundown... but if im not mistaken... jacob is sold out of the 4500...

your going to have to run 16v to run the Soundstream XXX-6500D to get full power out of the amp...

http://www.soundstream.com/AudioProducts/Amplifiers/xxx.htm

but ive heard good things about Memphis amps...

ever considered powerbass? link

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sundown all the way man read this sundown is stable down to .5 ohm where rockford is 2ohm. sundown also produces more power with less voltage drop and scores higher on termlab.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/14472-test-sundown-saz-1500d-vs-rf-t10001bd/

plus if you buy it new you get the warranty and sundown customer service is the best

sundown all the way man read this sundown is stable down to .5 ohm where rockford is 2ohm. sundown also produces more power with less voltage drop and scores higher on termlab.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/14472-test-sundown-saz-1500d-vs-rf-t10001bd/

plus if you buy it new you get the warranty and sundown customer service is the best

why do people have to post things that are completely wrong... When you like a brand say good things about it but don't tell something wrong info about a different brand... The t4000.1 @ .5ohm daily is fine but youll be seeing more like 5k+ at 14+volts... Although i would suggest getting 2 rf t2500.1bd's cause thats more, cleaner, better temp controlled amps. Either way Sundown is great so is RF it's up to you.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)