still no dustcap??? finally got it!!!

Loudcivic

still no dustcap i got an email like 8 days ago sayin you guys shipped out another one for me. figured it would be here by now. did it not get shipped out??? please let me know wuts up. been poundin it with no dustcap cuz i just cant wait any longer

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Dude Scott dropped one in the mail...you didn't get it?

That's...really annoying.

We'll get another one out Monday.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

I see Nick getting green lol

lol

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

did my dustcap get sent out cuz its still not here and u said monday you will ship one out for me. this is getting to be ridiculous waiting a month for a dustcap. im about to put the damn broken one on but havent cuz i should get wut i paid for. my address is no different than were my recone was shipped to and im starting to think that since its just a dustcap cap its not on the to do list for you guys since you have subs to build so im kinda the shit on the end of the stick.

edit: and no im not lying to get some free shit if you would like pics and other ppl to tell you i dont have it i can do that

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i have DC and RE dustcaps if you want 1.

Free of charge

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

did my dustcap get sent out cuz its still not here and u said monday you will ship one out for me. this is getting to be ridiculous waiting a month for a dustcap. im about to put the damn broken one on but havent cuz i should get wut i paid for. my address is no different than were my recone was shipped to and im starting to think that since its just a dustcap cap its not on the to do list for you guys since you have subs to build so im kinda the shit on the end of the stick.

edit: and no im not lying to get some free shit if you would like pics and other ppl to tell you i dont have it i can do that

Dude Scott 2nd day aired one out to you via UPS...WTF.

Email me your address again and i'll go through UPS and see what the hell is going on. That is really really really really weird.

I've got one sitting here at my house that I can get out to you on Tuesday, I do not have a red logo though.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived