Friday the 13th strikes again

ok well the day started off ok. its payday, i took my mom to lunch and everything was good. well im moving in a week so iv been doin side job's to help pay for the $250 u-haul bill. well on my way back from lunch (about 45 min away) i herd something hit my car. i was doin 70 and i was like wtf. and my wheel started to get a slight shimmie so i pulled over and look what i found. now im broke again cuz all the money i saved i had to spend fixing this.

20100813135442.jpg

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

friday the 13th man haha

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

Just another shitty Friday at work for me. Just buy a used tire for like 20 bucks to get you buy til you can afford a new one man. Good luck with the move. Don't try parking your car in a uhaul by the way! Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Just another shitty Friday at work for me. Just buy a used tire for like 20 bucks to get you buy til you can afford a new one man. Good luck with the move. Don't try parking your car in a uhaul by the way! Lol

i already got the tires. im gonna haul my car on a dolly up there. thanks

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

damm dude down to the wires becareful with those ive been cut by them slit a 1" cut on my thumb what was the cause for this really worn out or bad alignment??

they were used tires that i put about another 3 to 4k on. so yea it was WAY past time. funds just run short sometimes

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

yah today sucked, i walked outside to take some measurements for my box in my truck and as soon as i pulled the seat up i heard this god awfull howlin noise and i looked and and he trees where bent half way over then the wind almost slammed meh door on meh hand scared the hell outa me... then it started to rain.. then a lil hail... then it was over, i measured and i happy now, thats kansas for ya

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug: