Pioneer AVH-P4100 DVD

The screen is broken on this unit. Kicked in by a kid in my uncle's neighborhood. It was given to me since my uncle got a new one. I believe I asked about this earlier and was told to contact Pioneer.I tried calling Pioneer a few times never really got my questions answered.

Does anyone have experience with this unit, know how to replace the screen, or know around how much this would cost to fix it. A local shop owner said it could be anywhere from 2-500 dollars.

If any one knows how to fix it, I would be happy to send it in for repair.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

If it's going to cost about 500, you should just buy another one. You could probly find one for about 4-500

I got the same HU also

Edited by jg23

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

i use these guys for everything. they are one of the biggest pioneer dealers around and they warranty there stuff. i gave the allen park info cause thats were the repair man is

Car Tunes: Allen Park

6395 Allen Road

Allen Park, MI 48101-2001

Phone: (313) 381-1053

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

It may not even be worth it since you can get the new 4200 on crutchfield for 500. Ive asked this in the past, but has anyone had problems with the ipod video playing through the deck with the parking brake being bypassed? My boys 30gig classic plays no problem, so bought a new 120classic (figured something was wrong with my 30gig) and still doesnt work. Have the settings on the ipod and the deck the same as my boys and still doenst work

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3