xXRaMpOwNaGeXx Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 unless u vacum seal that ish good and send it with dry ice it wouldnt work lol 96 GMC Jimmy Kenwood KDC-348U 2 SoundStream T4-15's BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs) Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs) 8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz 2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front 2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear My YouTube Link My Budget Build Log My New Build Log Team DBs (Driven By sound)
El1T3Bass Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 unless u vacum seal that ish good and send it with dry ice it wouldnt work lol culvers food would seal the vacum wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
99vic Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 holy shit!!! are you the guy that just posted this a while back ago? i know someone else has to remember this. edit: i think this is someone else.. iirc the other guys rear lights were black. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
LowHoeOn4s Posted August 16, 2010 Author Report Posted August 16, 2010 Dont get me wrong its a nice truck and I DO love the rims BUT I also hate a copy cat. I HATE it when some one copies me, that's why I buy new rims every year. Like I said I like the truck but its VERY evident that your jocking the fuck out of Meade, Down the the red calipers. Do something to it to make it original.... If your gonna copy at least do 4 18's that way you can't hear the haters haha dude i never perposly copied him love those rims so i bought em. bought the truck that color and with those calipers painted. my bad didnt know style was a crime i obviously love it and wouldnt just copy some one....
LowHoeOn4s Posted August 16, 2010 Author Report Posted August 16, 2010 holy shit!!! are you the guy that just posted this a while back ago? i know someone else has to remember this. i guess i mean i had it on 24s before and only 2 p2s so maybe haha
xXRaMpOwNaGeXx Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 culvers food would seal the vacum lol damn 96 GMC Jimmy Kenwood KDC-348U 2 SoundStream T4-15's BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs) Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs) 8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz 2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front 2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear My YouTube Link My Budget Build Log My New Build Log Team DBs (Driven By sound)
bassHZ Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 Dont get me wrong its a nice truck and I DO love the rims BUT I also hate a copy cat. I HATE it when some one copies me, that's why I buy new rims every year. Like I said I like the truck but its VERY evident that your jocking the fuck out of Meade, Down the the red calipers. Do something to it to make it original.... If your gonna copy at least do 4 18's that way you can't hear the haters do u sell ur old rims every year>?
El1T3Bass Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 lol damn high tech shiz right there thats disgusting you just made me laugh so hard and it wasnt even funny lol... thanks man wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
xXRaMpOwNaGeXx Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 high tech shiz right there yea i would think so lol 96 GMC Jimmy Kenwood KDC-348U 2 SoundStream T4-15's BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs) Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs) 8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz 2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front 2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear My YouTube Link My Budget Build Log My New Build Log Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.