Second Skin Audio

Fi subwoofers online?

Is there anywere online were they sell them?

I looked at ebay and there was nothing, I was looking at kicker cvx'es for 170 (15 inch), the ql/bl should be around that used right? and the btl should be around the low 200s used right?

any were selling these, not in the market as of now but as soon as i sell my rf mids/highs and netbook I was gona buy a sub or two for my future build.

Is there anywere online were they sell them?

I looked at ebay and there was nothing, I was looking at kicker cvx'es for 170 (15 inch), the ql/bl should be around that used right? and the btl should be around the low 200s used right?

any were selling these, not in the market as of now but as soon as i sell my rf mids/highs and netbook I was gona buy a sub or two for my future build.

first of all a BL and a Q are quite a step up from a cvx... and if you want a btl ur talking some money, i dont even think you can get a btl motor and basket for 200. But google fi audio, they have a site where they sell them.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I understand they have there own site were there sold new, im not that retarded. and the 15" btl is only 380 new so used should be around 200-250 Id imagine.

thats bone stock, you get it fully loaded your up to 430.. as far as the 200-250 price range thats what the bl's are going for used.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I understand they have there own site were there sold new, im not that retarded. and the 15" btl is only 380 new so used should be around 200-250 Id imagine.

Yeah stock...then you've got shipping on a 70lb sub on top of that 450+ out the door. Usually 300 plus ship is what they go for used. They don't depreciate that quickly.

Lmao stick with kickers? That's funny. You'd be better off saving a few bucks.

Edited by tristan560

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

I was talking about stock, are those maxed out bl's at 250? I still think thats a tad high, fully maxed out there like 350 or so, meh Ill just stick with the kickers then.

no. fully loaded BL would be like 340 i think.. point blank i would buy an fi new or used over a kicker.. 200 for a used bl ur doing alright. You f it up and you can recone it like that, what happens when you blow them kickers?? better hope they're under warranty..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg