The past few months have been crazy for the whole family. My cousin staying with us until shes 18 and shes got a 4 month old. My cousin and her husband getting custody of one of my cousins because my aunt and uncle wouldnt take care of her. One uncle had a triple bypass then about a week later his brother passed of a heart attack. One aunt has had a few problems with her sugar bottoming out in the past few months so she has had to cut back on her insulin. My grandparents on my dads side are getting on up in age and are seeming to be getting down more but nothing to major thankfully. The major thing I want thoughts and prayers for at this time is my great aunt. She is fighting as hard as she can go. She was not even suppose to make it through last summer. My dad came home tonight after going to see her and how my uncle (her son) was doing. Said shes getting worse. She could really go at anytime. She has been fighting leukemia and multiple cancers for some time now. She was told given anything for the leukemia would excel the cancers and given anything for the cancer would excel the leukemia. It has been quite crazy this year and I could just use some good friends.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

wow sounds like a very hard time, i hope everything gets better real soon. i know how it feels. i went through this not to long ago. a few of the members here really helped me. stay strong for your family.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry man, ill keep ya and your family in my prayers... been through some tough times like this before. it all gets better

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Sorry to hear and am willing to lend an ear. My moms past a few years so I get a sense of the times at hand. The best thing is for Family to pull closer together and sharing the last moments as a whole Family altogether. You folks taking in your cousin is a good thing of course but a hard one as well. Just try to make it the best for everyone around you while your aunt. is still here. Picth in with what you can do/offer to try and keep tensions minimal. Blessings to you and your family, Godbless.

sorry to hear about the familial troubles my father in law just recently had triple bypass surgery and he is not getting better he just lies in bed sleeping he is to weak to get up and move around he not getting better just worse so I feel for you just keep your head up and take of yourself cause if you don't you can't take care of nobody else

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Im so sorry to hear that bro, ill keep you and your family in my prayers...hopefully everything gets better for you and your family and things turns out for the best. hang in there

Edited by BeatBox

keep ya head up man

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Im praying for you and your family.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif