• 2 weeks later...

me and my lady of two years just broke up so im in the process of moving so no work for a lil bit but i found a place cheap as hell so instead of 1040 a month i only pay 250. so more money to the truck in the near future. thanks for everyone's patience!

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

me and my lady of two years just broke up so im in the process of moving so no work for a lil bit but i found a place cheap as hell so instead of 1040 a month i only pay 250. so more money to the truck in the near future. thanks for everyone's patience!

This i hate to hear But this is always good

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

This i hate to hear But this is always good

it's all good she cheated so i've moved on with 5 different women. But movin this weekend so then once im settled i'll start work again. i got power wire ground wire to run and fiberglassing to do.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

it's all good she cheated so i've moved on with 5 different women. But movin this weekend so then once im settled i'll start work again. i got power wire ground wire to run and fiberglassing to do.

Made me LOL.......

The builds looking great man, what kinda numbers you hoping to see out of it????

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

To do removable port just pull seat out ;) inhabent ha my seat bolted in for like 2 years now haha

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

To do removable port just pull seat out ;) inhabent ha my seat bolted in for like 2 years now haha

Inhabent?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived