1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

are you gonna fiberglass it?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

are you gonna fiberglass it?

yes i will once i get the money. i can get resin for $22 dollars a gallon and 2 dollars a pound of mat at fiberglass structures in laural so ill get about 3~4 gallons once i get the money for it.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

yes i will once i get the money. i can get resin for $22 dollars a gallon a @ dollars a pound of mat at fiberglass structures in laural so ill get about 3~4 gallons once i get the money for it.

nice. if i have any games up in billings i gotta get a demo of this its gonna be sick. :yahoo:

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

nice. if i have any games up in billings i gotta get a demo of this its gonna be sick. :yahoo:

for sure it just won't be done or playing for awhile.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

for sure it just won't be done or playing for awhile.

well hockey doesnt start for a while soo its all good man :good:

TEAM DC

Archived