3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Kranny knows his stuff.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Krannys never let me down before. I doubt this occasion would be any different.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

That is a 110 mm Denso unit. I HIGHLY doubt that it makes 165 amps, and if actually did, it would have to have terrible output at idle. What's more, is the rectifier in that is not remotely up to the task of handling 165 amps continuously. I would avoid it like the plague

the seller messaged me back saying this

"don't worry bro, and yes the rectifired is an original nippondenso, but it is 60 amps 8 diodes

your stock, is 30amps 6 diode, any ways you get the amperage form the stator not form the rectifired

we sell this alternator before those Kids were born, any ways you may check my feedbacks also we do our owned stators we don't buy china made all my parts oem original nippondensos, and our stators are made with pure all american copper wires so don't worry, man please trust me, thanks"

edit: so i think a guy with 100% positive feedback for 12 months and has sold hundreds of alternators is a good company IMO. the alternator works absolutely fine for my needs (~1600rms, lights on, AC on full at a steady 13.4-6v when warm)

Edited by Kranny

I highly doubt that "he sell this alternator before those Kids were born" considering that we have been in business since 1974, which is before that Denso unit was even designed.

The fact remains that it is a tiny alternator, and the laws of physics indicate that on that stator design it is going to require a lot of Rotor speed in order to get into the output curve, which means idle output will be very low if it actually does put out 165 amps. Regardless of what amperage Diodes he uses, the dual plate style rectifier that is used on that unit severely limits airflow across the rectifier and stator. I don't doubt that Kranny may have a decently functioning alternator, I just highly doubt that it produces the amperage that they claim. If you decide to buy it, I will pay for shipping to us and back to you- I will make a video of it on our dyno and show it's full output curve.

It would also seem probably that someone who uses "pure all American copper wires" would have a shipping location more specific than "CALIFORNIA" and would also be able so speak English properly. Just a thought...

Lol to mechman... and even though his english sucks, i'd probably get one just because I cant find an inexpensive alternator for my 97 toyota camry thats over stock... Too bad I couldnt find one from him either

Edited by 8000watts