The Big Chris Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 Has anyone here smoked and type of spice/incense? I don't smoke marry Jane but I do however toke a hell of a lot of K2 Herbal Blend. I pay $15 for 4 grams. What it is, is a a chemical strand very close to what THC is called Jwc-018 I believe, which is sprayed onto herbs and then smoked and inhaled to get a similar high to marijuana. Has anyone else tried it and what do you think about it?
Emoxihax Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 tell me that's not lil wayne 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
onelivinlarge Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 i hate 2 say it but it is 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
OcBish Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 The stuff isnt bad for the first "high".. Its very hard to get "high" after you come down the 1st time.. Just my $0.02.. 2002 civic 2- 12in dc lvl5s 1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way) 1- stock honda alt 4-xs d3100s 3-asa300.2 amps 6- PB 4XL's 4-PB l-3h tweets and a bunch of other sh!t the build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/ Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish
cqtama Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 i don't believe your allowed to talk about this stuff on the regular forum. could be wrong though.... R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
OcBish Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 Also this the jwc-018 or what ever is like a pill and mixed with acetone.. If this is something were not allowed to talk about lmk ill delete my post.. I was just trying to help buddy.. 2002 civic 2- 12in dc lvl5s 1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way) 1- stock honda alt 4-xs d3100s 3-asa300.2 amps 6- PB 4XL's 4-PB l-3h tweets and a bunch of other sh!t the build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/ Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.