High End Component recommendations?

jdubs

i have personally heard the hertz brand speakers and they impressed me even off deck power in my buddies caddi we have a local dealer here but as far as online aside from ebay idk of any real reputable stores that carry them.

why not go with the new rf components? Im just wondering why your going away from rf really... Just wondering for myself kinda lol.

Mainly because I'm looking for a different kind of sound. I experiment with everything. I just got over my sub experiment and I'm sitting on an Orion HCCA, RF t2, DD 9512, JBL GTI, and a whole lot of other crap lol. I guess I'm just experimenting between the different company's to find a sound that I like. RF speakers are sweet, and I get great deals on them through my local dealer. I have nothing bad at all to say about them. I'm just looking for something different

if you want something that is very good and truly not mainstream look at these.

http://hybrid-audio.com/products.htm

image dynamics is also a favorite of mine.

Wow those even look expensive. Ever heard them? Yeah ID does make some nice stuff too.

hertz mille but not in the 500 price range

What kind of price range are they? I'm hearing hertz a lot... anybody know about morel?

The DD germans are Amazing, I have a set in my front doors. They can take some serious power. I think the sound just as good as any high end speakers I have ever heard. But like any they are $$$$.

Yeah they are expensive... luckily my dealer is working with me with that. I have a couple weeks before I'm buying hopefully I can find somebody with these things before then

i have personally heard the hertz brand speakers and they impressed me even off deck power in my buddies caddi we have a local dealer here but as far as online aside from ebay idk of any real reputable stores that carry them.

Yeah i don't think there is a dealer in my area.. I'll have to shoot them an email and see

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

I like that My link. I got my first Dynaudios in 1992 and i had 3 pairs of them. The only visual changing was that they sold it for a while with tweeters in other style. Wonderfull warm, silkyness on the point. These pair i have since 1996 and still great sound.

001.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I like that My link. I got my first Dynaudios in 1992 and i had 3 pairs of them. The only visual changing was that they sold it for a while with tweeters in other style. Wonderfull warm, silkyness on the point. These pair i have since 1996 and still great sound.

001.jpg

:( again.. none in my area. I wish I lived in Cali sometimes... you guys can get all the good stuff lol.

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

MSRP on milles is 899 for baby milles up to about 3k for mlk3 package

Holy shit.

They better sound good

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

The new t2 compnent sets are very good for the price.

Yeah I'm just trying to get away from RF... trying something different. Thanks though, they are definitely on the list for what I might run

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

I have 2 sets of DD Germans in my truck and I absolutely love them. The only components I have had that I liked better were the Dynaudio, I even had all the CDT components and prefer the DD over all of the CDT lines. Put a nice active crossover on them and you will be amazed

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Try some Re's

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived