Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

find some dark-ass 3% and put that on the back and sides and then do 5% on the front haha :clapping:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

find some dark-ass 3% and put that on the back and sides and then do 5% on the front haha :clapping:

when i re tint my windows im doing double 5 on back glass, 5 on sides and 35 on front lol!!!!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

****Running wires for ps3!!****

u lucky ass mofo that is a nice as truck nice rims do u have pics of how u wreck it ?oo and have u ever TL'ed ur car with the 4 12's

i was out late like 1 30 am and it was snowing i lost control of the truck and ran it into a ditch and it was either jerk the wheel and hit a raised driveway or go into the ditch and hit it head on so i jerked the wheel and it caught my rim and the front one just shattered i dont have pics of in right then but i do have some when it was in my driveway.

in all i shattered 1 rim, bent 1 rim, and bent frame a little over and 1 1/2

****click link and it will show up flickr is being gay right now! but the pictures are in there its a side picture and a picture of a wheel.****

Broken rim on tahoe

and no i havent got it TL'ed yet i was going to but the sound comp got kinda shut down so i couldnt ....cops said we couldnt play our music unless we were in the lanes and i didnt wanna pay $25 just to get metered

oo i see well ur truck was nice i like the civic to though and am curious of wat ull hit on the tl .. but cool build so far

yea lol.....i like the civic i just want it simple and clean im def not going to rice it out or anything like every other car around me lol!

and yea i wonder what im hitting but i really dont care just because im not building to compete really just a little something to listen to everyday.

yeah me too i just want a daily system .. yeah good job on not ricing it out props on that i like the JDM look i just dont like the JDM sound i like em nice and quiet when it comes to imports but with muscle cars i would go all loud

cowboys_logo.gif

yea i hear ya..... i like JDM but they never made my car in japan lol only the 4 doors lol but i love muscle cars too i have a 68 camaro in a million pieces and have a 400 big block for it but my dad never wants to build it so its on hold for a while.....sucks i wanted it to be my first car i got it when i was 10 and we have SLOWLY been building it!!!

ill try to get on my old phone and get the pictures off there. its nice its competely rust free the place we took it to to get sand basted said it was one of the nicest they have seen...but i wish the damn thing would get done my dad thinks its gonna take at least 15 or 16 grand to finish it :( !!! so it will be awhile

o foreal i didnt know that they werent made over there ..but yea dude slowly it will come along i got a 86 olds to that shit is going to be a project to where i want it to get but someday my final engine that u would like to put in there will probably be an ls series engine .. oo and ive worked on 68 maro before there nice

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived