Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

Its cool.... chicks who car audio are hot!!!!!!!!!

lol yea, she wants to be loud! she has 2 rf 12s in a poka dot box lol, but she wants 4 12s now lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

its looking good man its a shame you wear a belt and cant keep your damn pants up past your ass, lol but just sayin

Trolls :ban2:

Looks good!

thanks and its cool i didnt reply to that for a reason, but i was working and i wasnt really concerned about my belt nor my pants.(next time i just wont wear any)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

its looking good man its a shame you wear a belt and cant keep your damn pants up past your ass, lol but just sayin

Looks good!

thanks and its cool i didnt reply to that for a reason, but i was working and i wasnt really concerned about my belt nor my pants.(next time i just wont wear any)

:ehh:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Looks good!

:rofl:

Zachs system sounded pretty good over all it pounded hard enough for me (no homo) he just needs to get that other amp on there and it will pound hard but he just needs to get about 20 more batteries lol having the system turn off and have to restart isnt so good lol

2006 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

20" rims

Halo Headlights

System:

Coming soon....

Archived