Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

i think it looks tacky honestly lol. Looked good stock.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

me to i just wanted to see what it looked like, but oh well i wont have the car much longer

are you made of money lol?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

no im selling this car to get another one.... i drove it for over a year, put 10k miles on it , and selling it for more then what i bought it for sooo im gonna use the money and buy a bigger/ nicer car

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

• 3 weeks later...

i know this isnt really a performance fourm but i know some of you guys like performance

soooo........

http://www.autopartsdealer.com/hks_carbonti_exhaust-p480422-p.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=noaup&utm_content=rank

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

8)

^ change of plans lol im keeping it! :)

i just order a HKS exhaust system :) ( not just a shitty fart can)

and should be getting a header soon from a buddy

also i have a intake (just need the filter on the end)

and i bought a few other parts for the engine .... im gonna try to build everything pretty equally in this car.

i wanna get a big break kit soon but idk yet but i might get forged pistons instead and it the engine sleeved

STAYING AWAY FROM THE RICED OUT ROUTE FTMFW!

Curious on why you're going to blow money on a upgraded brake kit when it's really not needed. And unless you plan on going forced induction I'd just do simple cheap motor stuff. Just save your money and do it up nice and don't worry about the motor too much, it doesn't get a whole lot faster. Looks good though.

Thanks man and I plan on going boosted that's really the only reason I got the exhaust ciz I have to get one later , and I just want to get a header to make the engine bay cleaner / nicer looking ..... Even tho I won't be able to use it when I turbo. And I just like the brake kit ciz it looks A LOT cleaner and better then stock rotors and breaks ..... I just wanna make it better all around and make everything clean looking

Thanks man and I plan on going boosted that's really the only reason I got the exhaust ciz I have to get one later , and I just want to get a header to make the engine bay cleaner / nicer looking ..... Even tho I won't be able to use it when I turbo. And I just like the brake kit ciz it looks A LOT cleaner and better then stock rotors and breaks ..... I just wanna make it better all around and make everything clean looking

Archived