Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

what u need to do is man up save that money and your back seat and do 150's out of the trunk and not destroy such a nice new/nicec car... thats just me. but good luck one of my favorite hondas that ive seen yet!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

what u need to do is man up save that money and your back seat and do 150's out of the trunk and not destroy such a nice new/nicec car... thats just me. but good luck one of my favorite hondas that ive seen yet!

thanks and i didnt understand the first part lol save my money up for what lol? and shit i hope i do around 147+ with this out of the trunk ..... if not im gonna be pretty upset!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

amps im going to run 2 re audio 4000v2s im getting those from brandon with the walled caprice on here soon....and im going to get 4 to 6 dekas....

US AMPS XT V2 SERIES XT4000DE? nice, 240 brand new so i hope brandon is hooking you up. and i know he is hooking you up with them dekas aswell. haha

new alt or no ?

so 4 t.600s on 3k rms ! fkn sweet !!

imma run 2 bxi 2607s. one on each. we'll see who gets better numbers ! lol. and we are both tuned low! my box is at 32 hz, so with that kind of lowness im aiming at just a 145.

HERES SOME PICTURES SINCE I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE!!!!!!!

the car ready to get worked on lol

IMG_0477.jpg

2 batts up front, brandon helped me out on this! (this is from my big 3 also) those are gonna get switched out with dekas

IMG_0478.jpg

EMPTY TRUNK! (with 40 foot of 0 gauge ill be putting it in once i get the new batts)

IMG_0481.jpg

and another trunk picture (with the spare tire well cover off)

IMG_0482.jpg

ill get more updates as they come!

US AMPS XT V2 SERIES XT4000DE? nice, 240 brand new so i hope brandon is hooking you up. and i know he is hooking you up with them dekas aswell. haha

new alt or no ?

imma run 2 bxi 2607s. one on each. we'll see who gets better numbers ! lol. and we are both tuned low! my box is at 32 hz, so with that kind of lowness im aiming at just a 145.

yes those are it lol.....and hes hooking me up forsure on the amps and dekas lol!

also i cant find anyone that makes one for the 06 coupe i can ONLY find one for the sedan! if worst comes to worst i can just take my other stock alt off the parts car and run 2 of them ( :/ but i dont wanna)

new alt or no ?

yes those are it lol.....and hes hooking me up forsure on the amps and dekas lol!

also i cant find anyone that makes one for the 06 coupe i can ONLY find one for the sedan! if worst comes to worst i can just take my other stock alt off the parts car and run 2 of them ( :/ but i dont wanna)

haha i got brandons number for them dekas, but its either dekas or an 300 amp alt. and wait like 3 months for the next thing. idk yet lol..

lucky you got a garage! now get to work !!

i just cut a couple pieces of wood for the box to sit on cuz before i didnt have anything in the spare tire well and it wasnt good cuz the box was sittin gon the edges of the spare tire well so i think it will be better if i build a base kinda thing to sit it on out of 2x4's but i ran out of wood lol idk where all of my wood went lol! oh well im going to HD tomorrow anyways so ill pick some up lol but the tricky part is gonna be getting the wood for my box and everything hom ein my civic! lol

Archived