That ebay housing is GARBAGE fyi. I've gone through plenty of different sets of 4x6 housings on my Camaro, trying to find what would work best. By far the Hella E-Codes stood out above all the rest. The beam pattern was much much better, and had a much sharper cutoff. Also weren't as glaring or blinding as the other "cheapo" housings.

With that said, the BEST method for using HIDs in a sealed beam housing is to retrofit a set, by modifying them to accept projector lenses and have the cutoff, although cutoff portion is not necessary. Buying a set of 4x6s that are Pre-Retrofitted, is not cheap. And doing it yourself, while it can be done, and it's not terribly hard, it takes patience.

Just my 2 cents from my personal experience.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

That ebay housing is GARBAGE fyi

are you saying they all are or just that one a few post back? i heard bad things about the ones with the chepo projector inside but not about the other

Thats suck to have a one piece headlight WTF where they thinking lol

My opinion..Get a different car. Or don't mess around with HIDs unless you are willing to do a retrofit.

The "projectors" that have been linked, especially the first one.. are COMPLETE shit. You will not be happy if you buy one of them. The first one, I had that for my cherokee. I have vids (and maybe pics) that I will upload to show you now that I got my internet back. give me a day or two.. Also, if you're going to buy the first one don't buy from that website, you can get the projectors for like $30 and then hids for like $40 if you just want low beam.

I'll wait for pics/vids before I decide to do anything then.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k