Sonic Electronix

Best Car/SUV for subs? List inside.

I didn't say I would drive an unmodified car, but my blazer turn into a rattle trap... drive down the road and you can he the interior panel squeak and carry on from being flex and abused by my stereo... I would never put a huge system in a new car... I'd use a new car with an SQ settle, single 8 or 10, with a nice set of 3ways...

And personally I think it was stupid to wall a $35k car even if it is a Ford, but it your car so enjoy it... I was just stating my opinion.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Usually you get lower interest rates with new cars, I did. And my payments were lower than if I went used.

And if you want the nice untouched quality of a new and sure to be reliable car, ya gotta pay.

And to the thought about not wanting to ruin a new car with by putting a system in it. I am a car customizer, I will cut up and customize whatever car I have used or new, so why not have the appeal and niceness of a new custom car and not have to worry about fixing anything at the same time as customizing it.

The day I brought my car home from the dealer I was ripping apart panels and cutting things. I made major improvements to the factory condition. I'd go crazy if I had to drive a stock car.

yea new car payments are lower but ur also paying off that car in a longer period = 8 years used car are always cheaper the payment is always higher but ull get that weight off ur back faster than u would for a new car

Edited by jl_audio

cowboys_logo.gif