Jump to content

SoundStream 8.3" Flip Out Headunit


Recommended Posts

Posted

bump.. want to know if its true that they are exactly the same.. about to buy one and dont mind saving some moneys just becuse the brand name on it lulz

if you buy one and it turns out good then im might have to jump on it and get me one i like it and for the price its more reasonable

Posted

chea i know lol but wanna make sure they the same..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

bump for if they are the EXACT same hu..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

no confirmation mate but i remember they used to run all exact same head units with different logos

The trio was

  1. Soundstream
  2. Performance Teknique
  3. Power Acoustik

now it seems like soundstream is their main focus, performance teknique is running mostly accessories like headrests and shit

and i guess power acoustik is running the same shit as soundstream still

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...