zayres29 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I know that 6.5" are pretty much the standard when it comes to mids and highs but i dont think my car well i know my car wont directly fit 6.5" but i think it will 5.25" would i notice a diff between the 2 or should i just get the 6.5" and make them fit Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Ji553r Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 as long as its not oval! ovals arent the greatest idea IMO and technically speaking the 5.25 generally move less air (smaller of course) but it wont be noticeable. might sound better tone wise i know alot of people love 4s over 6.5s for voices during songs I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
skittlesRgood Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 6.5 should have better midbass but the 5.25 should respond better in the midrange. its up to you. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
zayres29 Posted August 21, 2010 Author Report Posted August 21, 2010 6.5 should have better midbass but the 5.25 should respond better in the midrange. its up to you. well i got 6x9s in the back for midbass so i should be good with 5.25"s maybe im still not sure if the 5.25"s will fit if they dont ill just get the 6.5"s Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 you know i was goin to ask this exact same question lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.