so being as my lisence will be suspended for a year i figure i have a nice chance to save my monewy for my next car and audio equipment.

im thinking of getting a 2 door cutlass, the 83 - 88 models i think it is, and throwing the 26's on it and some drippin paint, and then throwqing 2 - 4 12's and a few thousand watts, or get a burban or tahoe and do t6he same, i know alot of you are gonna say the burb or tahowe because ofspace but im not worried asmuch about audio as i am outside appearance, becuase regardless how many watts or wqoofers i have its gonna be loud.

comments and advice are appreciated.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

basically would i have to raise it up to fit them without scrub?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

damn looks like he barely got the 22s on it so ill lift it up i think someone said 5 inches?

edit: is there any way to modify the fender wells without lifting? just making sure.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

damn looks like he barely got the 22s on it so ill lift it up i think someone said 5 inches?

edit: is there any way to modify the fender wells without lifting? just making sure.

cut the fenders around the wheel, but then you will still hit frame.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I still remember when I first moved to Sac in 2000, I went to the street races with a friend I just met out here in Sac on National out in Notomas area, I seen my first DONK, I thought it was the ugliest dumbest thing I seen, ghost riding, with like 7 monitors- Extreme HATERVISION, rollin on 24s on Cuttys and some regals.... But now, they have been growing on me a little bit, but STILL wont own one.....

But that Cutty looks nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived