Sonic Electronix

So I get off workm go to my car turn it on and my deck turns on as normal since I leave it on when I park and it just makes the loudest fucking WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA alam like sound so I frantically struggle to turn it off and when it shuts off the woofers make a loud pop sound. Its like a bump but really fucking loud. So I turned it back on and same thing.. so I have the ipod UNPLUGGED and the cd removed from the deck and the volume all the way down and turn it back on once more and same thing. I have no idea why this happened out of no where but it is driving me crazy. It is really really loud...

sounds like a grounding issue. But let me clarify, the subs were making this sound right? not the car? lol

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

sounds like a grounding issue. But let me clarify, the subs were making this sound right? not the car? lol

I think its coming out of the door speakers because it is INSANELY loud. It jsut makes the woofer pop when the deck turns off.

I do not think its a grounding issue because It has been working flawlessly for a month now which was the last time it was worked on. the door speakers and 4channel amp were added a month ago and have no problems since then till today. might be my deck malfunctioning

speaker wire grounding out. could be the speaker terminal in the door or in the wire. ive heard that noise a couple times and that was it each time.

1st time sent my GF running out of the car is terror.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

speaker wire grounding out. could be the speaker terminal in the door or in the wire. ive heard that noise a couple times and that was it each time.

1st time sent my GF running out of the car is terror.

Excuse my noobliness, but what would I be looking for? Do I need to take the door apart again?

the terminals on the speaker was the problem area for me and my friend so i would start with that. take them both out, still plugged in, and turn the car on. if the noise is gone then that was the problem.

i suppose you could connect one lead from a DMM to a speaker wire at the amp and the other lead to the chassis and see if you get a reading.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.