Sonic Electronix

What does a -10 that a 0db tone can't do?

Just a question.

lol its quieter. so since most songs dont have a straight 0db tone in them, you tune with a lower signal (quieter tone) and it will compensate for the lower signal from music. so now you have more output daily. probably going to want to turn it down a few notches on a 0db burp though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol its quieter. so since most songs dont have a straight 0db tone in them, you tune with a lower signal (quieter tone) and it will compensate for the lower signal from music. so now you have more output daily. probably going to want to turn it down a few notches on a 0db burp though.

So basically the -10 is for just about any tone?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Not to make this sound like an ad but if you have a iPhone/iPod touch check out this awesome app called oscillator, variable level from 0db to -infinity, frequencies from whatever numbers you put in (say 10 to 20000 or only 30 to 35), sine, square and sawtooth waves aswell as white noise. And left to right fade. It's only a dollar too.

Anyone know of one for Android? I had one but it wont let you change the db level. Does everything else tho.

Im wondering why this has not be brought up before. When Steve did his how to video, I dont remember anyone mention it. I do believe he used a 0 db tone.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Anyone know of one for Android? I had one but it wont let you change the db level. Does everything else tho.

Im wondering why this has not be brought up before. When Steve did his how to video, I dont remember anyone mention it. I do believe he used a 0 db tone.

One second I'll watch that video again and tell you but I believe he used like a 40hz 0db test tone.

EDIT: Yup confirmed 40hz 0db test tone.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

i usually just use a 0db 42hz tone and turn it up a little more. so instead of 45v i go to 50v. it gives you the same result.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

i usually just use a 0db 42hz tone and turn it up a little more. so instead of 45v i go to 50v. it gives you the same result.

Yeah I used a 50hz 0db test tone and on my buddys system he's running 500w(31v) but I put it up to around 34.

Rest In Peace mother.

look up the "NCH tone generator" i DLed it free and you can make it do whatever frequency you want at any DB level. the program stops working after so long but just delete it and redownload and its good again.

you DL mixpad at the same time. it takes the file from the tone generator and makes it useable as an mp3.

Program has me lost. I found out how to generate the tone but I cannot seem to adjust the db level. Help?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i do it by ear.

You will hear the "tone" change.

I got lots of practice though

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Program has me lost. I found out how to generate the tone but I cannot seem to adjust the db level. Help?

its been a while... i think it was on a bar on the left or right.