Cant Get Mbquart Speaker Guard Off

Texas Tech

So i bought a MB Quart Comp. set and i got it and everything. I opened up the box, and the speakers and tweeters and xoverss are in there, and the speaker's guard/grill thing is on it, that's just how it came. Well i can not get it off, and because of this, I am not able to mount the speaker because the guard/grill cover thing covers the entire speaker, so i can not drill screws through the holes to mount the speaker.

I have tried pulling and everything.

It doesnt really help but this is it.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16048

I can get pics up tommorow if its too hard to understand what i am saying.

I just wanted to post it up asap just to see if anyone has had the same problem or someone might know exactly what I am talking about.ya never know.

Baylor University

Accounting

On MB Quart speakers the wire mesh must be pulled with a small hook tool. Before you can pull the actual woofer out.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

i hope it came with one of these tools. I hope it comes off easily, it did not seem like it would ever budge from anything.

Baylor University

Accounting

Archived