DC and Sundown Explorer - New Vids pg 5!

nice vids man!! :clapping:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 4 months later...

Dude I just kinda quickly flew thru your build log not paying attention to the dates but how long did it take you to build that box and do you have any pics of it done with the carpet?

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

fut3ex.gif

I have no clue what's more confusing, the picture you just posted up or your avatar.

Just read through the build, not too shabby man. Good job to all of you, seems like she hits deep.

As for twisted's avatar, ever heard the term 'fuck bitches, get money.' ? That = his avvy. Just more sophisticated. :peepwall:

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I just kinda quickly flew thru your build log not paying attention to the dates but how long did it take you to build that box and do you have any pics of it done with the carpet?

It only took us about 3 days of sort of slacking to get it built, then we finished it up with bracing and resin a month later. We never actually got it finished cuz the dustcap got blown off the sub and it decided to rip off half of the paper that makes up the cone with it. So it has to be re-coned. :angry2: And on top of that, he's selling the explorer. It really sucks cuz I really want to do a rebuild. I want to make a much better box for it, and redo the wiring.

Just read through the build, not too shabby man. Good job to all of you, seems like she hits deep.

As for twisted's avatar, ever heard the term 'fuck bitches, get money.' ? That = his avvy. Just more sophisticated. :peepwall:

Thanks, it played down to 24Hz with authority. I really miss this thing.

And twisted's avy is a thing called "archaic rap" check it out, there's a few other funny ones.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived