Meca Comp...

just make sure u do some testing with different types of fuses. remember u cant have maxi fuses anymore. a lot of people are using mini anl (or MIDI) fuses. i hit a 141.2 with two 10's and 1200watts off a 50amp fuse. my score was still going up but my fuse popped. plus i was only tuned in the upper 30hz range. i plan on making another port tuned to the upper 40hz range..then do some testing with fuses and things...i really think i can pull close to a 145 out of my 10's.

the whole fusing rule makes things kinda tricky...good luck!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

• 3 months later...

THATS A NICE SETUP!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

THATS A NICE SETUP!

who's are u talking about?

i was reading up some more on the popular fuses to run now since maxi's are banned, people seem to be using agu fuses. wiring together a crazy combo of distribution blocks to max out their fusing capability...here is one example i found

buds.jpg

and here is what i plan on trying...

the middle in the orange are the fuse blocks each holding 4 fuses...the other squares are just distro blocks...

fusewiringdiagram.jpg

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...