Sonic Electronix

Just a quick question ..

Im talking about AQ SDC2.5 subwoofers, so correct me if im wrong about them ..

I was wondering how much louder would (2)15s be over (2)12s or (2)10s considering they have the same Magnets, Voice Coils, and RMS?

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

2 12 > 1 15" 2 10 > 1 15

i just like 2 subs, its like boobs, and i guess depending on power and space u got to work with.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well i have the money for 2 15" but i cant come up with a design for the box that has the right port length, and tuning ..

So if i buy 2 15s then im going with a prefab box :noob:

or buying 2 12s and building a box :P

I really wanna squeeze 2 15s in my trunk though! :(

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

well sub amount dont really matter to a point if you have the right box and everything ran right a single 15 can get loud. im running a single 18 and i smash on most of the 2 18s around here with 1/2 the power and subs they have.

Edited by d-REW

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

?? its the same shit 2 12's 2 15's just build it bigger, u could also hit up a few people for designs

TEAM BASSICK ALPINE-FREE

James-5$ or so

footlongsam 5$ or so

and few others

dont force big cone in a small trunk i personally wouldnt, i would arthe rhave a bigger box for 2 12's then barely enough for 2 15's

dont let the size of teh sub attract you unless your a gay :)

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well sub amount dont really matter to a point if you have the right box and everything ran right a single 15 can get loud. im running a single 18 and i smash on most of the 2 18s around here with 1/2 the power and subs they have.

im gonna have to say, stay away from the retards that have 2 18's and dont know how to use them

edit: damn wireless

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

I shouldnt have said "squeeze" cuz that made my trunk sound really small ..

I have a pretty massive trunk in my opinion, and i think i could easily fit 2 15s" with the right box design

40" wide

17" tall

depth 18"

But honestly the Depth can be anything, i can slide the box through the back seat :P

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

well... If you were to do 2 15's you probably would need to build through the rear seats. The dimensions you gave give 7 cubes. for example, I didn't see any recommended box sizes on audioque's site (didn't look much though) but dc recommends 3.75 a sub for a lvl4. That is 7.5 cubes for two, not counting port, sub displacement, and the wood displacement.