Well theres been a few times that people have tried to break into my car and in the past month its been broken into twice. luckly everytime they break in my alarm goes off and my clicker beeps and wakes me up and the alarm scares them off. But last night was the last straw, every other time they have used a slim jim or something to get my door open but last night some punk mother fucker scratched my door with a screw driver and shattered my window. luckly nothing was stolen but i had to get my window replaced and re tinted. ugh it makes me wanna sleep in my car and serve them some real justice when they try again

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

Id sit in the front room of your house with a gun and wait for them to be honest. or get security lights that go off by heat movements thats what we have out my house two watch my blazer out front but im in the country so we dont worry but never know

Where do you park? If in a driveway or on the street a proximity sensor set correctly works wonders. I have mine set so if some one brushes against the car the alarm would chirp. Cars driving by don't set it off and I've not had a false alarm in 3 months of having it. I turn it off in parking lots but this would prevent the screw driver scratch and window breaking in the future. Also a glass break sensor just in case they get that far is nice to have.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Id sit in the front room of your house with a gun and wait for them to be honest. or get security lights that go off by heat movements thats what we have out my house two watch my blazer out front but im in the country so we dont worry but never know

i do have security lights that are motion sensors but they flipped them around so they pointed at the wall behind them. and ya ive thought about layin in my car with my 12gauge haha theyd shit bricks as soon as they heard it cock

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

i do have security lights that are motion sensors but they flipped them around so they pointed at the wall behind them. and ya ive thought about layin in my car with my 12gauge haha theyd shit bricks as soon as they heard it cock

DO et! Record vids! :D

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Id sit in the front room of your house with a gun and wait for them to be honest.

i was thinking a lawn chair in the darker part of the yard and scare the shit out of them when they sneak up to TRY to break in. they must suck at breaking in since its happened before and they get scared off with the alarm

does your garage door have windows? if it does put a camera in the windows and sit there with it watch for em give it to the po po and your good

ive thought about that and i might just do it

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

put a security cam on the neighbors property.. or put some huge horns and amps on the alarm and make their ears bleed ;)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived