Sonic Electronix

Lets see all your s10 blazer builds!!!

Ill be getting started on mine sometime. Just after I get help planning the build on here; but Id like to see some subwoofer boxes mostly but im also interested in what people have done with them. Any custom work?....LET SEE EM!

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Lookin good!! Id like a system about that (though my budget as of yet wont allow it) So right now im either looking toward 4 rockford p2 15's or 4 rockford p2 12's not sure yet. Can your seats still fold up on that install btw? It sure looks as though they can

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

sweet. Cant wait to finish mine...2 old school 1999 Rockford punch series 1's arent all that pleasing to listen to

i can name 3 off the top of my head,

Assman- ( 8 ) 8" DD's walled on a Sound Digital 5k (that shits loud as fuck for 8's)

Jesse from TDH (idr his name exactly on here) 4 18's (BTLS?) on sundown 4500's??? not to sure but its in a big ass box lmao

and Mayo- 2 or 4 18s? not sure how much power

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i can name 3 off the top of my head,

Assman- ( 8 ) 8" DD's walled on a Sound Digital 5k (that shits loud as fuck for 8's)

Jesse from TDH (idr his name exactly on here) 4 18's (BTLS?) on sundown 4500's??? not to sure but its in a big ass box lmao

and Mayo- 2 or 4 18s? not sure how much power

here i the one your talking about..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/69093-jessies-96-blazer/page__hl__jessiew

and heres another one that is pretty sick this is his old set up

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/73652-2-type-r-15s-in-a-97ssblazer/page__hl__jessiew

those 2 fi's are pretty nasty. nice work. A wall is a little too much for me in highschool with only one vehicle. might I add the exterior of your extreme looks awesome aswell

Archived